tegurlah aku kerana dalam setiap teguranmu itu pasti terselit seribu satu hikmah yang pasti bisa menunjukkan sinar kepadaku...
Cuti Cuti Cikgu 2014!
Sunday, May 30, 2010
adoii!!! segannya aku... haiya.. rasa macam xnak kontek dieorang dah. aduhai... jauhnya beza aku dengan dia tapi kenapa dia masih memihak pada aku? haiz. kalo d kira, sapelah aku berbanding die. adoi... siyes segan gile!!!!!!! malunya nak mesej die lagi. aiyak!!! xnak mesej die dah! aku ni pon satu, xde rasa malu ke masih kebudak-budakan depan dia?? siyes la die mungkin matured lagi dari aku. aku faham la kenapa budak tu pilih dia. maknanya dieorang ni secocok la.. sama2 kuat pegangan agama, sama2 menjaga... wah.. tumpang gembira la aku untuk dieorang. nampaknya, aku xleh dahla sengal2 dengan dak tu. mungkin die x cemburu tapi.. aku rase mesti ada jugak sikitnya.. tapi kan, kenapa dia pon beria-ia jugak ye perihal aku? adoi... pening gak bila fikir. kalo aku pun ada pasangan, lain la kalo nak sengal2 dengan budak tu, x kisah la dan aku rase die pon betol2 x kisah tapi.... sekarang ni.. mungkin elok kalo aku menjauhkan diri dari budak tu. haiz. segan betol dengan dia. dengan air muka yang bersih, terpancar seri, berselindung d sebalik hijab yang menepati syara', raut wajah yang lembut je apatah lagi tutur kata dan tingkah laku. haiz. kalo nak di bandingkan dengan aku, jauh benor. tapi pelik la bila dia menyebelahi aku. apa yang lebihnya aku dari dia? aku rase xde papepon. hmm.. entahla. semoga semuanya baik2 belaka di antara kami.
1. Start off each day with 'adhkaar al-istiyqaadh' (waking up Supplications), thanking Allah for waking up in good shape.
2. Put Allah first in your life.
3. Broaden your horizons - learn 5 new verses from the Quran every day, travel to pray far in the mosque to brighten your day,take up a booklet having supplications and read them.
4. Pray Salaat Al-dhuhaa (after sunrise).
5. If someone says something mean to you, just shrug it off and dismiss it in a friendly, laidback manner, and pray that Allah shall forgive them.
6. When you get angry, remember Allah, and how short and worthless life is to waste in being Angry.
7. Remember that you can never have too many friends, but you can have few quality friends that help you fulfill the purpose of your creation (i.e. live for Allah).
8. When you're happy, try to share your happiness with others. Thank Allah for that, and pray its continuation.
9. When something bad or embarrassing happens to you, just think that it could always be worse, remember the reward of patience,and thank Allah that it's not worse than it is.
10. Do something extra of goodness once in a while, like feeding a poor person, or caressing an orphan's head.
11. Never stop believing that you can win Allah's love and thus work for it. Then you can win the love of Allah's slaves.
12. Spend some time thinking of Allah's amazing creation.
13. Always love those who love Allah unconditionally. This way you will ensure that you live for Him, love for Him, and hate for Him(those who are enemies of Him).
14. Find the righteous ways to express yourself, and if you think that what you are about to say shall cause no benefit, maintain silence (this is tough!!).
15. Every now and then, give yourself a break. Play sports, give time to your family, friends, but always remember Allah and watch that He is watching you.
16. Pray for blessing to come to those being lost, and pray to Allah to guide them to the right path.
17. Hug your parents, kiss their hands and heads and always obey but stop at Allah's orders.
18. Smile to everyone, for your smile makes a big difference to him or her and you are rewarded.
19. Forgive, forget and smile.
20. Tears are not for women only... tears are for all human beings with feelings remaining in them. Don't restrain your tears when remembering Allah.
21. When people criticize your actions and effort, revise your actions and see if they please Allah or no. If they do; then ignore and remember how the Prophet (SAAW) and the Sahaba were criticized, made fun of and even physically harmed, so have patience.
22. Read the Quran daily and try to have a schedule for completing it as much as you could. As you open the Quran daily, read with observing not just passing your eyes through the words.
23. Don't let popularity go to your head, for it never lasts and you may lose from it more than gain.
24. Never look down on anybody, for, to Allah, they may be better than you.