CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
tegurlah aku kerana dalam setiap teguranmu itu pasti terselit seribu satu hikmah yang pasti bisa menunjukkan sinar kepadaku...

Waktu Persekolahan

Cuti Cuti Cikgu 2014!


Saturday, July 11, 2009

syg kamo3 dan kamo semua!!

in the middle of the changing season,
i casually feel how long the day is.
in the midst of restless busy days,
you and i paint our dream.
place our love on the winds of march
a cherry blossom sprout will move on into spring
lilte specs of overflowing light,
warm up the morning litle by litle.
by your side when u're embarrassed,
after a big yawn.
standing at the entrance to a new world,
what i noticed was that i wasn't alone.
by closing my eyes,
then you who i see behind my eyelids,
has somehow helped me become stronger, right?
i too want to be like that for you

special dedication to those who support me throughout my days. syukran lakum.
ukhwah fillah 'abadan abada.
=)

No comments: